PRIDE OF LIONS DINNER WITH JAMIE ROBERTS, LEE MEARS AND NATHAN HINES
Thursday July 22nd, 2021
Cheltenham Town Hall
Every 4 years, the world of rugby is excited by the Lions Tour and even during the difficulties of a global pandemic the excitement persists as the 2021 Lions tackle to South Africa to take on the World Champions in their own backyard.
Just days before the scheduled First Test at Soccer City in Johannesburg we are joined by three of the Lions that made the last tour to South Africa to relive that epic tour and to look forward to this year too. It promises to be a fabulous evening.
Joining us will be:
Jamie Roberts: Jamie burst onto the scene on that tour forming a formidable partnership with Ireland's Brian O'Driscoll and was named Man of The Series. Jamie has played for Cardiff, Racing Metro, Harlequins, Bath and the Stormers in South Africa and now plays in the Pro 14 at The Dragons. He has made 97 international appearances including 3 for The Lions.
Nathan Hines: Nathan again is well travelled having started his career in his native Australia before moving to Edinburgh. He went onto play for Perpignan, Leinster and Clermont before finishing at Sale Sharks. He made 77 appearances for Scotland.
Lee Mears: Lee played his whole career at Bath and made 42 appearances for England during that time. Lee played in the First test of the 2009 series.
The evening will include a delicious three course meal and a charity auction.
We have a number of packages available for you:
* VIP Table of 10 to include Jamie Roberts on your front row table plus a selection of wine. Cost £850 SOLD OUT
* VIP Table of 10 to include Lee Mears on your front row table plus a selection of wine. Cost £850
* VIP Table of 10 to include Nathan Hines on your front row table plus a selection of wine. Cost £850
* Platinum packages to include prime location seating and a selection of wine on your table can be booked in tables of 10 priced at £75 per person.
* Standard places can also be booked individually or in tables of 10 priced at £60 per person